Podcast: Passive Income Through Multifamily Real Estate
Episode Number: 205
Episode Title: Wisdom from KRI Properties’ Founder’s 24 Years of Experience in Real Estate
Host: Kyle Mitchell & Lalita Mitchell, Limitless Estates
Guests: Ken Gee, Founder & Managing Member, KRI Partners
HOW TO CONSISTENTLY MAKE MONEY IN REAL ESTATE AS A PASSIVE INVESTOR
Ken’s conversation with Kyle was very much a lightning speed round approach to talking through the many questions passive real estate investors need the answers to. It was a 20 minute interview filled with tons of really “good to know” information.
In this episode Ken covered, in part:
- The three things Ken believes a real estate investment firm must have before you give them your money.
- Ken’s advice to real estate investors that don’t have experience.
- Ken’s philosophy on how to consistently make money in real estate.
- Why you should renovate from the outside in when renovating your multi-family property.
- Why KRI invests in B and C-asset classes.
- If you’re getting started in investing passively, how to go about vetting an investment firm.
- How KRI is finding deals and benefitting from a relationship with a broker network.
- How KRI underwrites differently in growth markets versus non-growth markets.
- Tips for new investors who are wanting to get into a new market: do your homework.
- Common mistakes new investors make when they’re first talking to brokers.
Learn more and listen to the conversation at http://limitless-estates.com/podcast/